TLLA-Linearity 2018, July 6th to 19th, 2018
Probabilistic Interactive Higher-Order Computation, February 22nd to 23rd, 2018
The meeting has its own webpage.
Conference in honour of JYG, October 25th, 2017
In Roma, on the occasion of Jean-Yves Girard's 70th birthday. See the poster!
- Vito Michele Abrusci (Roma Tre), Linear logic and philosophy
- Thomas Ehrhard (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Differential linear logic: a syntactic counterpart of Girard's quantitative semantics
- Jean-Yves Girard (CNRS), From linear logic to logic 2.0
- Martin Hyland (Cambridge), Mathematics inspired by the execution formula: towards a foundation for game semantics
- Alain Lecomte (Paris 8), Linear logic and linguistics: new issues in dialectics
- Laurent Regnier (I2M, Aix-Marseille), 2017 : Happy 30 years for linear logic
- Thomas Seiller (LIPN, Paris Nord), A geometric theory of computational complexity
Second general meeting, October 23rd to 24th, 2017
Second general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Roma.
- Jules Chouquet (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Normalization by evaluation in MELL proof-nets
- Raphaëlle Crubillé, The free exponential modality of probabilistic coherence spaces
- Charles Grellois (LIS, Aix-Marseille), Linearity in higher-order recursion schemes
- Marie Kerjean (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Models of linear logic based on the Schwartz epsilon-product
- Olivier Laurent (LIP, ENS Lyon), Around classical and intuitionistic linear logics
- Damiano Mazza (LIPN, Paris Nord), Church meets Cook and Levin
- Michele Pagani (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Stable functions and probabilistic programs
- Luc Pellissier (LIPN, Paris Nord), Coherence, Taylor expansion and box-connected proof-nets
- Paolo Pistone, Polymorphism and dinaturality from a linear logic perspective
- Alexis Saurin (IRIF), Linear logic with fixed points and infinitary proofs, from straight threads to bouncing threads
- Lionel Vaux (I2M, Aix-Marseille), Taylor expansion, β-reduction and normalization
TLLA 17, September 3rd, 2017
LL2016, November 7th to 10th, 2016
An introductory school on linear logic followed by workshops on relationships between LL and philosophy, mathematics, computer science.
The school and workshops will take place in Lyon.
Have a look at the website.
First general meeting, February 1st to 3rd, 2016
First general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Bologna.
See the minutes of the meeting.