First general meeting, Feb. 1, 2016 – Feb. 3, 2016
First general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Bologna.
See the minutes of the meeting.
The meeting will start on Feb 1st at around 9AM and end on Feb 3rd at around 3PM.
You are all kindly invited to take part to this meeting. If you intend to come, please fill in the form before December 15th.
Concerning the scientific programme, your propositions of talk are welcome. Please send a title, an abstract, as well as your preference between a 30mn or 45mn talk, before December 15th, using the same form.
The meeting will take place in the Aula Ercolani 1, Mura Anteo Zamboni 2B, Bologna.
Here is a Streetview link.
- Flavien Breuvart, TBA
- Thomas Ehrhard (CNRS-Université Paris 7), On call-by-push-value and linear logic
- Jean-Yves Girard (CNRS), Thirty years later
- Charles Grellois, Semantics of linear logic and higher-order model-checking
- Godfroy Hubert, Linear logic for staged computation
- Delia Kesner (Université Paris 7), Completeness of Call-by-Need – A fresh view
- Ugo Dal Lago (Università di Bologna), Infinitary Lambda Calculi from a Linear Perspective
- Olivier Laurent (CNRS-ENS Lyon), Focusing in Orthologic
- Damiano Mazza (CNRS-Université Paris 13), A Parsimonious Meeting of Church with Cook and Levin
- Dale Miller, On Subexponentials, Synthetic Connectives, and Multi-Level Delimited Control
- Michele Pagani (Université Paris 7), Algebraic Abstract Rewriting Systems
- Luca Paolini (Università di Torino), Recursion Theory and Reversible Computing
- Marco Pedicini (Università Roma Tre), Abstract Machines, Optimal Reduction, and Streams
- Simona Ronchi Della Rocca (Università di Torino), Intersection types
- Lorenzo Tortora de Falco (Università Roma Tre), Proof-NETS and (Intersection) Types
- Lionel Vaux (Université Aix-Marseille), Normalisation and Taylor expansion in a non uniform setting
- Valeria Vignudelli, Environmental Bisimulations for Probabilistic Higher-Order Languages