TLLA, June 27th to 28th, 2021
5th International Workshop on Trends in Linear Logic and Applications
General Meeting and Michele Abrusci ’s Retirement Day, September 9th to 12th, 2019
The 2019 IRN-LL plenary meeting will take place in Roma from the 9th to the 11th of September 2019, followed by the conference in honour of the retirement of our colleague Vito Michele Abrusci (the 12nd of September, 2019).
Registration form, schedule and additional informations on the web pages of the meeting.
TLLA 2019, June 29th to 30th, 2019
3rd International Workshop on Trends in Linear Logic and Applications, Dortmund. See TLLA 19
Machine Proofs of Linear Logic, December 18th, 2018
Topics will be related with: automatic proof search, benchmarks, interactive proofs, formalization of LL meta-theory, applications, etc.
Additional informations: https://perso.ens-lyon.fr/olivier.laurent/llipido/rencontre181218.html
General meeting, December 3rd to 5th, 2018
Joint Meeting of the projects GDRI-LL/Crecogi/Elica, October 8th to 11th, 2018
TLLA-Linearity 2018, July 6th to 19th, 2018
Workgroup on a LL handbook, May 31st to June 1st, 2018
First working session on the Linear Logic (Hand)book GDRI-LL project (at IRIF, Paris 7).
Workshop on proof nets, May 29th to 30th, 2018
Workshop at the LIPN (Paris 13).
Organizer: Stefano Guerrini.
- Jules Chouquet, Giulio Guerrieri, Damiano Mazza and Le Thanh Dung Nguyen, Contributed talks
- Jean-Yves Girard, La Logique : 2.1, desaxiomatisation de l’arithmétique
"Groupe de travail" on transcendental syntax, May 28th to 29th, 2018
General meeting, March 12th to May 12th, 2018
Probabilistic Interactive Higher-Order Computation, February 22nd to 23rd, 2018
The meeting has its own webpage.
Conference in honour of JYG, October 25th, 2017
In Roma, on the occasion of Jean-Yves Girard's 70th birthday. See the poster!
- Vito Michele Abrusci (Roma Tre), Linear logic and philosophy
- Thomas Ehrhard (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Differential linear logic: a syntactic counterpart of Girard's quantitative semantics
- Jean-Yves Girard (CNRS), From linear logic to logic 2.0
- Martin Hyland (Cambridge), Mathematics inspired by the execution formula: towards a foundation for game semantics
- Alain Lecomte (Paris 8), Linear logic and linguistics: new issues in dialectics
- Laurent Regnier (I2M, Aix-Marseille), 2017 : Happy 30 years for linear logic
- Thomas Seiller (LIPN, Paris Nord), A geometric theory of computational complexity
Second general meeting, October 23rd to 24th, 2017
Second general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Roma.
- Jules Chouquet (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Normalization by evaluation in MELL proof-nets
- Raphaëlle Crubillé, The free exponential modality of probabilistic coherence spaces
- Charles Grellois (LIS, Aix-Marseille), Linearity in higher-order recursion schemes
- Marie Kerjean (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Models of linear logic based on the Schwartz epsilon-product
- Olivier Laurent (LIP, ENS Lyon), Around classical and intuitionistic linear logics
- Damiano Mazza (LIPN, Paris Nord), Church meets Cook and Levin
- Michele Pagani (IRIF, Paris Diderot), Stable functions and probabilistic programs
- Luc Pellissier (LIPN, Paris Nord), Coherence, Taylor expansion and box-connected proof-nets
- Paolo Pistone, Polymorphism and dinaturality from a linear logic perspective
- Alexis Saurin (IRIF), Linear logic with fixed points and infinitary proofs, from straight threads to bouncing threads
- Lionel Vaux (I2M, Aix-Marseille), Taylor expansion, β-reduction and normalization
TLLA 17, September 3rd, 2017
LL2016, November 7th to 10th, 2016
An introductory school on linear logic followed by workshops on relationships between LL and philosophy, mathematics, computer science.
The school and workshops will take place in Lyon.
Have a look at the website.
First general meeting, February 1st to 3rd, 2016
First general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Bologna.
See the minutes of the meeting.