First general meeting, Feb. 1, 2016 – Feb. 3, 2016
First general meeting of the GDRI-LL, in Bologna.
See the minutes of the meeting.
The meeting will start on Feb 1st at around 9AM and end on Feb 3rd at around 3PM.
You are all kindly invited to take part to this meeting. If you intend to come, please fill in the form before December 15th.
Concerning the scientific programme, your propositions of talk are welcome. Please send a title, an abstract, as well as your preference between a 30mn or 45mn talk, before December 15th, using the same form.
The meeting will take place in the Aula Ercolani 1, Mura Anteo Zamboni 2B, Bologna.
Here is a Streetview link.
Feb. 1, 2016:
- Jean-Yves Girard , Thirty years later
- Ugo Dal Lago , Infinitary Lambda Calculi from a Linear Perspective
- Michele Pagani , Algebraic Abstract Rewriting Systems
- Marco Pedicini , Abstract Machines, Optimal Reduction, and Streams
- Lionel Vaux , Normalisation and Taylor expansion in a non uniform setting
- Luca Paolini , Recursion Theory and Reversible Computing
- Flavien Breuvart , TBA
Feb. 2, 2016:
- Dale Miller , On Subexponentials, Synthetic Connectives, and Multi-Level Delimited Control
- Simona Ronchi Della Rocca , Intersection types
- Delia Kesner , Completeness of Call-by-Need – A fresh view
- Lorenzo Tortora de Falco , Proof-NETS and (Intersection) Types
- Damiano Mazza , A Parsimonious Meeting of Church with Cook and Levin
- Charles Grellois , Semantics of linear logic and higher-order model-checking
Feb. 3, 2016:
- Olivier Laurent , Focusing in Orthologic
- Godfroy Hubert , Linear logic for staged computation
- Valeria Vignudelli , Environmental Bisimulations for Probabilistic Higher-Order Languages
- Thomas Ehrhard , On call-by-push-value and linear logic